Bec Judd has shared her beauty secrets, and revealed the products she swears by to ensure her hair looks glossy every day of the week.
The mum-of-four and co-founder of activewear line Jaggad, 37, said she has streamlined her routine to be quick, simple and effective over the years – and now has a few skincare, hair and makeup products that she buys on repeat.
When it comes to her hair, Bec said she only washes it twice a week, even if she exercises.
Bec Judd (pictured) has shared her beauty secrets, and revealed the products she swears by to ensure her hair looks glossy every day of the week
The mum-of-four and co-founder of activewear line Jaggad, 37, said she has streamlined her routine to be quick, simple and effective over the years
The 37-year-old loves Klorane’s Mint Scalp Detox Shampoo ($13.99) and Conditioner ($13.99), and otherwise swears by their Aquatic Mint Dry Shampoo ($15.99) if her locks need a quick spruce:
‘Before that I’d always been an oilier hair type and would have to wash my hair every two days, especially if I exercised, but the Klorane dry shampoo just pushes me through,’ Bec told Gritty Pretty.
If her hair needs some extra nourishment, she’ll turn to the Mango Butter Mask ($24.95) by the same brand, as it’s ‘super luxurious and smells insane’.
Bec (pictured) said she only washes her hair twice a week and instead prefers to use dry shampoo to keep it looking its best
What are Bec’s beauty secrets?
* Wash your hair twice a week to keep it looking glossy; otherwise rely on dry shampoo to give it a boost.
Bec Judd’s beauty secrets include using a hair mask once a week and always wearing SPF
* Use a hair mask once a week or once a fortnight.
* Invest in active skincare products that will work the hard yards for you. Bec likes to wear Vitamin C, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin A.
* Always wear SPF daily.
* Use a microneedle derma roller once a week to help your serums better penetrate into your skin.
* Choose a slightly lighter pencil for your eyebrow as this helps to create a fluffier and more natural look.
* Use powder foundation for a seamless and efficient finish.
* Drink green tea to boost your complexion.
The 37-year-old loves Klorane’s Mint Scalp Detox Shampoo ($13.99) and Conditioner ($13.99; left) and sometimes uses the Mango Butter Mask ($24.95) by the same brand when her hair needs an extra boost (right)
When it comes to how she looks after her complexion, Bec said she is ‘big into actives, cosmeceuticals and serums’.
As she heads into her late 30s, the mum-of-four said she relies on big-hitting products with clinically-proven and scientific ingredients.
Bec said she only uses products by The Skincare Company, beginning with their Vitamin C Serum ($125) and their Hyaluronic B5 Serum ($125) first thing in the morning.
She then finishes with the Hydrating Moisturiser with SPF